Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Recommendation - Sleeper bus from Vientiane to Pakse

I normally prefer to travel by public bus to meet the locals and see the real country



However, after a couple of very long bus journeys I decided to go in the sleeping bus.



You get proper beds, although you would share with another person.



It is around $25, not cheap but worth every penny, as you get to your destination perfectly rested





www.adegreeaday.blogspot.com





Recommendation - Sleeper bus from Vientiane to Pakse


It was $16 when I did it in September. A bit squashed if you%26#39;re over 5%26#39;7';, but definitley much cheaper than the flight ($85?) or if you miss the flight (as in my case). The good thing about doing the night bus is that the locals are sleeping, not awake and barfing like on the day trips. I%26#39;ve done this route twice %26amp; will do it again!


  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment