Friday, March 26, 2010

Laotian Born US Citizen

My husband was born in Laos and escaped with his family in the late 1970%26#39;s. Will he face any obstacles reentering the country for a vacation? We have heard some stories of challenges faced by refugees returning to Laos, but question their validity. I appreciate you honest opinion.





Laotian Born US Citizen


None whatsoever. Seriously I know of many lao who have come back for a visit.



Laotian Born US Citizen


He may be concerned if he is Hmong, but I see Hmong who live in the U.S. returning for vactions all the time. The ones I see face no restrictions at all, at least around Vientiane.




Yes Philip, I assumed the op might be Hmong, but I have seen many Hmong return from the States with no problems at all.


  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment