Friday, March 26, 2010

Laoairlines site

I am trying to buy online ticket for flight Luang Prabang-Siem Reap and it gives me an error on step 4 every time.





Is there any other way to purchase this ticket.





Thanks for the answers.



Vedran





Laoairlines site


When I try to access that site using Mozilla Firefox, it doesn%26#39;t work. Try Internet Explorer.



Laoairlines site


Yeah you definitely need to use internet explorer - firefox just wont work.




Hm I think the problem is that I want to book flight which is operating by vietnam airlines. Other one is operating by lao airlines and this is ok.





But this flight with Vietnam air is also offered on laoairlines site and it suits me better ( time and 0 stops ).



If i visit vietnam airlines site they are offering online bookings only for domestic flights. So I guess I am stuck here and have to buy laoairlines flight.




If it is a flight to Vietnam, it is the same flight - Lao and Vietnam codeshare planes.




I had trouble with the webiste and in the end i rang the office up in vientiane. They spoke reasonably good English and i reserved a ticket which i paid for on arrival in Laos - everything was there waiting for me.




I don%26#39;t know if this is the cause of your problems, but as I type this post, the %26#39;Best Laos Travel Deals%26#39; box at the top of the page advertises Lao Airlines at www.laos-airlines.com.





This address has been identified many times on this forum as some kind of bogus site, not the real Lao Airlines site.





The real Lao Airlines site is www.laoairlines.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment