Sunday, March 28, 2010

Phnom Penh to Pakse to Vientiane

I was hoping to fly from PP to Pakse [Lonely Planet suggestion] but cannot locate an airline operating this journey in May 2009. Has anyone made this flight recently? I would welcome all suggestions or alternatives.





Phnom Penh to Pakse to Vientiane


I don%26#39;t think that flight is operating at the moment. I flew Pakse-Vientiane in September though...



Phnom Penh to Pakse to Vientiane


Hi,





We flew from Siem Reap to Pakse just last week wih Laos Airlines, cost us $100 US a piece.





I know it%26#39;s not what you asked for, but you might be able to fly from PP to SR, then on to Pakse.





Laos Airlines seem to have a monopoly on internal flights, and international carriers seem to be quite limited.





Hope this helps,



Monkey




Yes, they do have some sort of monopoly going on it seems...I always end up doing flights via Bangkok for the most part...



If you end up trying what Monekyboy suggests(PP down to SR first) you can take the bus if money is an issue. It%26#39;s a 6-hour bus ride form SR to PP and it costs about $10...

No comments:

Post a Comment