Wednesday, December 7, 2011

save to travel to VV

I planning to to visit Loas passed from Nong Khai this X%26#39;mas





Anyone can advise the followings:



1. Do I need to book the train ticket in advance or I can buy of the spot once I reached Hulamphong Station.





2. Is it save for a single lady to travel to Vientine and VV alone?





3. Is it the peak season in Loas. X%26#39;mas till early Jan?





4. Any recommended budget guest house in Vientine and VV?





Thanks.



save to travel to VV


1. Train to where?





2. Of course it is. I%26#39;ve traveled solo to Laos about a dozen times.





3. Peak season is December till the end of February. It is dry season then.





4. What is your budget? $8? $25?



save to travel to VV


hi meneki,





thanks for your reply and sorry for didnt post my questions in details.



1. Train ticket to Nong Khai



2. My budget is about US10 per night in Vientien, VV and Lo.Proubang.





Thanks.




There are some little guesthouses near the riverside in Vientiane, $8-$10 range. You don%26#39;t need to book ahead, same ion Vang Vieng. Some great places with private bath even for $6-$8. Luang Prabgnag is overpriced for what you get, expect to pay $10-$15 for a littel room there. The cheapie places don%26#39;t have webistes so it%26#39;s difficult to book in advance, but there are a million little places so just belly up and you will find something.



I am sorry I cannot help wiht the trains- I always fly into Laos. Check out this website to get transport information.



http://www.travelfish.org/country/laos




Thanks for your reply.



See you in Loas........




The rail ticket is fully booked and I am planning to travel by bus from Vientine to Bangkok. Does anyone can provide the Bus info.





Which Bus company, buss fare, and how many hours to reach BKK as I need to catch up my buss depart from BKK to Hat Yai at 730pm.





Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment