Wednesday, December 7, 2011

laos airlines - baggage maximum?

Hi All,





I apologize if this has been asked before - I did a brief search and I did not find anything.





We are flying Laos Airlines from BKK to LPQ. We were wondering if there is a more stringent baggage allowance? Or is it like a normal flight where you can check in one bag and have one carry-on bag as well?





Thanks in advance





Best,



Halankar



laos airlines - baggage maximum?


If you pass thru all other airline without any problem with your bags or carry-on, than you should be fine with Laos Airline. Last year, on Korean airline leaving Dallas to Laos, I was able to carry a luggage with me from Dallas, but when I get to Korea for my second flight to Bangkok, they will not allow me to take the same luggage on the flight to BKK. I end up check the bag to BKK. This is a same Airline operated in different country, that mean different rule applied. Good Luck



laos airlines - baggage maximum?


Hi,



20 kg, says so in the ticket.




We had flown in from LHR via BKK with 25-27k each and had no problem on our two internal LaosAir flights or our Bangkok Air out from LP.

No comments:

Post a Comment