Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dentist in Vientiane

Hi there can anyone recommend a dentist as ive heard its a little cheaper than thailand...also what price range roughly should it cost...just for clean n check up...may need filling :)



many thanks in advance



Dentist in Vientiane


There is a pretty good lady dentist virtually opposite the Rattana Business College. The French Dentist at the French clinic is good as well though much more expensive.



Dentist in Vientiane


after a dodgy experience or two (as well as talking to a dental consultant working in Laos) I prefer to pay more and go to Thailand




I have had several sessions with the dentistry team at the government-run School of Denistry in central Vientiane near the Morning Market. I was very pleased with the attention and dental work I got - one set of treatments was to remove an abscess, the other was to remove all remaining top set of teeth and replace with a false set which they constructed there.





I had no complaints and the cost was minimal. However, the School might not suit many expatriates as the areas outside the surgeries (corridors and toilets, etc.) are far from sanitary and much of the simpler work is carried out by students.




If its just a clean and check, and a possible filling, as you say, there are plenty of suitable places around - I go to a vietnamese clnic on Dongpalane road near the temple, and get a 45 minute clean %26amp; check for $6.



If I needed something more serious though - root canal etc - I would personally go to Udon or bangkok.

No comments:

Post a Comment