Monday, December 12, 2011

The price of getting from Vientiane - Hanoi!!

Can anyone help me with an alternative to paying over £100pp for flying from Vientiane - Hanoi one way late January %26#39;09. That was the cheapest flight I could find, and was with Laos Airlines.





Im sure I looked a few months back and it was about £70 and I thought that was outrageous. Especially when you think that the average wage in laos is about £240 a year!





I appreciate that the current financial climate has changed but back in the UK I can get to Spain AND BACK for that amount.





Any help would be appreciated.





The price of getting from Vientiane - Hanoi!!


The airlines keep an international standard, regardless of the national average wage. You%26#39;re going to have to cough up the cash for international flights on Lao Airlines, or you have the much cheaper but time-consuming and sometimes nerve-wracking option of going overland.



I live in Japan and I have to pay, on average, 30% or even %40 more than peopel flying similar or even longer distances to the same destinations I fly. This is due to demand and/or various monopolies companies have in the market. I%26#39;d still opt to fly...

No comments:

Post a Comment