Monday, December 12, 2011

Laos Airlines

Hello,





I am hoping someone can help me out or direct me to the right place.





I recently booked flights with Lao Airlines off their website. My credit card was billed but I have not recieved my tickets yet (it has been over 1 week now). I have tried contacting Laos Airlines through email but have not yet recieved a response. I will attempt to call them but can anyone recommend who I should contact or if they have experienced this themselves?





I followed the advice previously in the forum to make sure I book using IE and make sure I book with them directly, but so far no luck.





any help would be greatly appreciated :)





thanks in advance



Laos Airlines


Oh no. If it was ';Laos'; Airlines, that%26#39;s that bogus French-operated website (I thought that business had gone under!). You should book through www.laoairlines.com.



Contact the REAL site and ask them about your tickets. Here%26#39;s the link-



http://www.laoairlines.com/



Laos Airlines


Hello,





thank you for the response. we did book through this website and that is where we got the error. we have tried to get ahold of them through email and so far are having no luck. Its been about a week now since we booked the flights. Is there anyone you know that we could contact there? I am having trouble calling them so I was hoping there was some way I could reach them through email, but so far no response. Any advice or direction you could give us would be greatly appreciated.




Sounds like a hiccup somewhere-normally you get e tickets by return email.



I had 4 tickets that way, and very efficient it was too.



Has the debit gone through your card account? If it has and you are not getting a reply on email then a phone call is the only answer.




you should have got an email reciept and e ticket number at the time of the booking, if you don%26#39;t you will need to call them and remember its plus 15 hours from pacific standard time, 12 hours EST call during thier business hours and hope you have a transaction number or something, there are english speaking people in the Vientiane office, callao




A similar problem happened to someone I know. A fax was sent and the problem was resolved within a few hours. Just fax them.

No comments:

Post a Comment