Friday, April 2, 2010

Lao Orchid (vientiane) contact details

Been trying to contact the Lao Orchid hotel in Vientiane to reserve a room but am getting no response. Im using the email address on their website which is info@lao-orchid.com is this the correct one?



Lao Orchid (vientiane) contact details


Lao Hotels rarely answer emails. Send them a fax.



Lao Orchid (vientiane) contact details


Phone number for Lao Orchid is +856 21 264134 and fax is +865 21 264138 - I get an answer when I call!




The op was using the email address, not the phone line!




oooops sorry!!




i just emailed to the Lao operator that i wanted this hotel. they did it for me and with a bit better price than published rates in a web




Hi, sorry but what do you mean by ';the lao operator';?




sorry, i should have said the tour operator or the travel agent





just try to send your inquiry to them



http://www.viengchampatour.com/index.php



http://www.visitasiatravel.com/





good luck and happy travel




phiphi . I happened to read your posting when I was on the computers at Lao Orchards foyer earlier this week. Sorry forgot my TA pass word.





My first booking with them I did with whl ..which btw I very happy with this booking site.



vientiane-hotel-link.com/accommodation_midra…





I also, made a reservation with the hotel via phone last week.



I suggest you try Rufuscat’s advice %26amp; ring or fax, most times I noticed there is at least two staff members at reception %26amp; when phone rang it was answered. I have found Hotels in Lao are slow or never respond to e-mails. But Guesthouses are just great if they have internet.





Haha unlike Lao airlines. btw have you sorted that yet ? You are lucky they answered a phone call.. I tried %26amp; got zero so, walked afew blocks to the office.



Also, re your other post : I noticed this month my flight was full as goes via Pakse , I would prebook.



Hope helps.




Thanks for everyones help. I emailed them again at a reasonable local time to see if that made any difference. I did get a reply back and hopefully i am booked in now.





Alicie - doesnt look good for getting into cambodia on laos airlines or down to pakse. Looks pretty much booked up on the week i want to go (not sure why maybe there is something going on??). Have decided to get the international bus across to udon thani in thailand and then get a flight down to bangkok (which only cost £15) and then a flight into cambodia from there. Didnt really want to go into bangkok but there you go. I like the place but been there a few times already. From what ive read the bus into udon is quite an easy thing to do and it actually works out cheaper although its a lot more running around. I can then get into PP with air asia at a reasonable price.




The international bus from the morning market is a very easy alternative. It is a pretty comfortable bus as well. Get there a bit early so you can easily stash all your luggage underneath in the storage hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment